Sunday, August 8 — No known issues at this time.
As of launch the first week of June 2020, we have tested and confirmed the following browsers for the given platforms:
- Firefox for Ubuntu, Mac OS, and Windows 10
- Chrome for Ubuntu, Mac OS, and Windows 10
- Safari Mac OS
- Edge for Windows 10 — some of the interface aesthetics are a bit off, such as the timeline scrubber missing the position handle, otherwise works well
We are seeking feedback from tablet owners of a variety of makes and models.
At this time, we do not officially support smart phones.
If you experience what you believe to be a glitch in the system, please Contact Us and provide the following information:
- Operating system and browser (e.g. Mac OS, Firefox)
- Login, Configuration Wizard, or Dashboard
- What you were doing when the error occurred
- Whether or not you were able to remedy the situation, and how